On Thursday, February 23, Don Gregory and Mike Madigan will discuss ways to deal with central Ohio’s labor shortage and diversity and inclusion goals.
This seminar will provide knowledge on the following:
Ways to Handle Large Projects + Labor Shortage
- Early Procurement and Open Book Contracts For Key Trade Packages
- JV Agreements for Key Trades
- Less One-Sided Contract Terms
- Shorter Payment Cycles
Diversity + Inclusion Considerations
- Public Owners Emphasis with Recent Legislation
- Private Owners Emphasis
- Examples of What Not to Do
Details + Location:
February 23, 2023
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Kegler Brown Hill + Ritter
65 East State Street, Suite 1800
Columbus, OH 43215
Please register for this free event by Thursday, February 16, by contacting Lindsey Dilsaver, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 462-5481. A light breakfast will be provided to all attendees.